How We’re Protecting You During This Time
- Unlike big franchise hotels, we are a small open cozy hotel with fantastic views and personalized friendly service located at the foot of Sedona’s beautiful Bell Rock.
- All rooms are sanitized daily.
- We practice 6 ft social distance wherever possible.
- Anti-sneeze screen is in use at the front desk.
- Upon check-in our front desk agents will greet you with a big smile behind their masks, per government recommendations.
- Staff temperatures are being checked and recorded daily.
- We encourage credit card payments.
- You have the option to refuse the cleaning service during your stay and pick up needed items at the front desk daily per your comfort level.
- Instead of providing breakfast in the face of this pandemic, we provide 2 power bars to fuel you up for your hiking, biking, and other outdoor Sedona fun.We also provide in-room coffee makers for your convenience to get your morning starting with your caffeine boost for the day! (Extra coffee can be provided upon request if desired). Most importantly, with our exquisite location, not only you can see the famous bell rock and other surrounding red rocks right from the hotel, but you can also walk to Bell Rock just a mile away from your room. Enjoy the red rock views right from your room window or from our upper deck for great/unobstructed photos of you and your friends and family! Click here to book your stay now.
Why should you stay at the Wildflower Inn at Bell Rock?
Because no one can beat our views! This picture below is taken from our beautiful viewing deck available for your enjoyment from our second floor during your stay with us. Almost all of our rooms have a gorgeous view right from your room window, book now to ensure you get one of our prime view rooms. Book your room directly from our website and we guarantee you will get the best possible price we have to offer!
Book a Room Today